Active SNES to VB Adapter
This is an active mapper that will allow mapping of SNES controller inputs to VB controller outputs. The VB side interfaces with a shift register IC like a native controller implementation. On the SNES side a microcontroller reads the SNES controller and then sets the shift register outputs accordingly. There is a micro USB port to allow end user changes of the mapping and future firmware updates.
Note: This is a preorder. PCBs are due to arrive on 7/16/2021. I'll need about 2 weeks for firmware and testing. Units should start shipping the 1st to 2nd week of August.
This is also a limited small run of PCBs. Only 25 are being made.
- Active mapping from any SNES input to any VB output
- SNES input connector for wired or wireless controllers
- VB output cable to VB controller input
- 3D printed carbon fiber enclosure (not shown)
- 2.1mm 12V DC input jack
- AC/DC adapter included
- Power switch with LED indicators
- USB port for user updates of SNES to VB mapping
- Future firmware updates are possible