Virtual Boy Cart Programmer
Virtual Boy cart programmer. Designed to be used with my 4/8/16/32/128/256 Mbit reprogrammable carts. Comes in are regular housing printed from 3D carbon fiber. ROMs are loaded onto an SD card that is inserted on the side of the unit. A terminal program such as RealTerm is required to control the programmer over USB from a computer. Comes with a free 16Mbit reprogrammable cart.
- Carbon fiber printed regular case
- White on black OLED screen
- SD card interface for ROMs
- USB interface
- Programs 4/8/16/32/128/256 Mbit VB carts
- Can dump SRAM contents for saving game progress
- Can program expansion space memory
- ASCII terminal interface using RealTerm
This product is mainly intended for Virtual Boy game developers. I hand build each unit.
Email for availability
Thunderstruck wrote a GUI for my original programmer. You can find his GUI here:
I use RealTerm almost exclusively for my programmers. You can download the terminal program here.